test test please ignore

Tom <t...@tom.tom> wrote:
> Ahhhhh!  Sorry guys!  I'm trying to make a newreader with ICS and was
> posting messages to alt.test, but some of them got posted here by
> accident!

Another person writing a newsreader?

Take a look on Borland's Delphi non-technical group - there's two guys
writing newsreaders and looking for comments tips look for Xananews
and Jake's Super Newsreader or some such. The first one comes with
code.

Paul...

--

plinehan__AT__yahoo__DOT__com

Re:test test please ignore

Tom wrote:

> Ahhhhh!  Sorry guys!  I'm trying to make a newreader with ICS and was
> posting messages to alt.test, but some of them got posted here by
> accident!

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Re:test test please ignore

as is this
"Tom" <t...@tom.tom> wrote in message

> p...@not.a.chance.ie (Paulie) wrote:

> >Another person writing a newsreader?

> >Take a look on Borland's Delphi non-technical group - there's two guys
> >writing newsreaders and looking for comments tips look for Xananews
> >and Jake's Super Newsreader or some such. The first one comes with
> >code.

> Thanks for the tip Paulie!

> Tom

> --
> Visit the link to get paid for reading e-mail (it's what I do!):
> http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=tommyboytjb

Re:test test please ignore

Tillman{*word*106}son wrote in message ...
>as is this

Have you heard of alt.test?

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink

Re:test test please ignore

"Maarten Wiltink" <maar...@kittensandcats.net> wrote in message

> Tillman{*word*106}son wrote in message ...
> >as is this

> Have you heard of alt.test?

He seems to be posting weird stuff like this on a lot of posts? Maybe he is
marking them for future reference :)

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Other Threads