* Scrolling past limits in TScrollingWinControl

How do I scroll past the max and min of a TScrollingWinControl.  What I
would like to happen is to have the window to continue to scroll in the
direction that I'm clicking even though the thumb position has reached the
limit.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Spiess
dspi...@achieve.com

Re:* Scrolling past limits in TScrollingWinControl

Simple. Change max ( or min ) value.

                    Tomaz

Daniel Spiess wrote in message <6tk89o$p...@forums.borland.com>...
>How do I scroll past the max and min of a TScrollingWinControl.  What I
>would like to happen is to have the window to continue to scroll in the
>direction that I'm clicking even though the thumb position has reached the
>limit.

>Thanks in advance,
>Daniel Spiess
>dspi...@achieve.com