-----Original Message-----
From: Katifori Akrivi [mailto:stud0...@di.uoa.gr]

Posted At: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 1:29 PM
Posted To: sqlservers
Conversation: BDE and Oracle problem
Subject: BDE and Oracle problem

Hi,
Does anyone know whether there is a problem with BDE and Oracle 8?
We' ve built an application which uses both and we use InstallShield to
create the setup. When we install the application in other computers BDE
doesn't connect to the database with a message "Cannot load service
library IDAPI, file :sqlora8.DLL"

Any ideas?

Other Threads