Linking Ole event to my own procedure

Hi,

I have an Ole automation server ActiveX that I use in a delphi program.
All the calls to the automation methods and properties work fine. The
only problem I have is that I need to link a procedure to a EndPrinting
event of the automation server but I can't seem to find out how.

In VB it's rather simple. I just declare the variable like this
Dim Private WithEvents MyDoc as MyApp.Document
By simply declaring it with a WithEvents, VB gives me the list of the
available events of the object.

Does anybody know how to link the event to my own delphi procedure?

--
Daniel Lemire
Programmeur,

Re:Linking Ole event to my own procedure

My EventSinkImp utility might help you.

--
have fun
Binh Ly

"cdware" <i...@cdware.net> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I have an Ole automation server ActiveX that I use in a delphi program.
> All the calls to the automation methods and properties work fine. The
> only problem I have is that I need to link a procedure to a EndPrinting
> event of the automation server but I can't seem to find out how.

> In VB it's rather simple. I just declare the variable like this
> Dim Private WithEvents MyDoc as MyApp.Document
> By simply declaring it with a WithEvents, VB gives me the list of the
> available events of the object.

Other Threads