TListView Horz scrolling

I am using a TListView and I have OwnerDraw set to true and am using the
OnDrawItem event.  But for some reason the horizontal scroll bar does not
appear when it should.  If I turn OwnerDraw to false it appears as it
should.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Lance Olvey

Re:TListView Horz scrolling

Nevermind...I discovered the problem.  It was because I was failing to
adjust the Columns[0].Width property.  Ooops.

I am still trying to figure out how to set the TopItem of the TListView.

Lance Olvey

Lance O <la...@powergold.com> wrote in message

> I am using a TListView and I have OwnerDraw set to true and am using the
> OnDrawItem event.  But for some reason the horizontal scroll bar does not
> appear when it should.  If I turn OwnerDraw to false it appears as it
> should.

> Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
> Lance Olvey

Other Threads