TDBGrid, Multiselect, no range selection with shift ?

Dear developer community,

I can mark in a DBGrid with ctrl-on and mousecklick, so that several records
are selected, on a one-by-one basis.
The marking of records (selection) with *shift*, however, works with the
keyboard, but not with the mouse.

How can I select a large range with the mouse then ?  Please, if anybody
knows the details of what to
do, I would be very glad to get into contact. A simple "overwrite
onMouseDown" would not help, though :(

Please help me with this one !

Thanks in advance

Lutz Mueller

Re:TDBGrid, Multiselect, no range selection with shift ?

Hi,

You can do that with the mouse and <control>

Regards,

Bogdan

Lutz Mller <l_muel...@mail.megabug.de> wrote in article
<7b0unq$76...@forums.borland.com>...

> Dear developer community,

> I can mark in a DBGrid with ctrl-on and mousecklick, so that several
records
> are selected, on a one-by-one basis.
> The marking of records (selection) with *shift*, however, works with the
> keyboard, but not with the mouse.

> How can I select a large range with the mouse then ?  Please, if anybody
> knows the details of what to
> do, I would be very glad to get into contact. A simple "overwrite
> onMouseDown" would not help, though :(

> Please help me with this one !

> Thanks in advance

> Lutz Mueller