BDE and Interbase dialect

Hi, i want to know where do i configure which particular dialect my BDE
connection uses.
I'm having problems with a field of type date. BDE says that the date
datatype isn't accepted within the Dialect1 client Interbase
configuration.
thanks
--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

Re:BDE and Interbase dialect

Since you did not tell us anything about your environment I will
assume you are using Delphi 6. Search the README.TXT file in your
Delphi directory for "dialect 3" (without the quotes) and followi the
instructions.

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:16:39 -0500, Guillermo Casta?o A

--
Bill (TeamB)