Accessing Btrieve database with Borland Delphi 1.0

I need help on how to access a Btrieve database with Delphi 1.0 without
using ODBC wich is very slow.
Can someone give me information on how to do that or links to sites
containing this information.

Thanks in advance

Re:Accessing Btrieve database with Borland Delphi 1.0

The message <7o9mil$rl...@pthp35.telecom.pt>
  from  "Luis Correia" <luis-l-corr...@telecom.pt> contains these words:

> I need help on how to access a Btrieve database with Delphi 1.0 without
> using ODBC wich is very slow.
> Can someone give me information on how to do that or links to sites
> containing this information.
> Thanks in advance

I've just downloaded (demo) of Titan from www.reggatta.com. Seems OK,
don't know what other alternatives there are.

This can work with or without the BDE. HTH

--
Alan Sherman <woody.sher...@zetnet.co.uk> Tel:- +44(0)181-995-3198
       Metco Computers Ltd, 4 Spring Grove, London, W4 3NH, UK

Other Threads