Report Utilities

The most popular commercial reporting tools are:

Ace Report Writer

Piparti Report VCL

ReportPrinter Pro

Shazam Report Wizard

I have no experience with any of them, but you should be able to find info
and downloadable demo versions by searching the net.

Gary Hawkins
Delta Technology

Conrad Smith <sof...@icon.co.za> wrote in article
<346FB6D1.3...@icon.co.za>...

> What other (better?) utilities are available other than ReportSmith and
> QuickReport?

> Thanks
> Conrad Smith

Re:Report Utilities

Don't forget  Crystal Reports.  That's popular and pretty whizzy
now-a-days.

Check out:  http://www.seagatesoftware.com/crystalreports/     for more
information.

Regards,
Chris

> Conrad Smith <sof...@icon.co.za> wrote in article
> <346FB6D1.3...@icon.co.za>...
> > What other (better?) utilities are available other than ReportSmith and
> > QuickReport?

> > Thanks
> > Conrad Smith

Re:Report Utilities

Conrad Smith wrote in message <346FB6D1.3...@icon.co.za>...
>What other (better?) utilities are available other than ReportSmith and
>QuickReport?

>Thanks
>Conrad Smith

Check Borland site http://www.borland.com/delphi/deltools.html

Re:Report Utilities

I've used ReportPrinter Pro with great success.  You essentially build
your reports in code but they provide lots of shortcuts for doing so.
I've also used Crystal extensively.  The nice thing about
ReportPrinter is that distribution is very easy (definately NOT true
in crystal reports).  There is absolutely *nothing* I can't create on
a page with ReportPrinter.  I have no affiliation with them...their
web site is http://www.nevrona.com

Best regards,

Mark Brittingham

To Email me: MDBr...@NOWHERE.cris.com   {Get rid of NOWHERE}

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 05:15:29 +0200, Conrad Smith <sof...@icon.co.za>
wrote:

>What other (better?) utilities are available other than ReportSmith and
>QuickReport?

>Thanks
>Conrad Smith

Re:Report Utilities

Try Ace Reports I think they are great,
Web Page is http://www.sct-associates.com

Darkness

wrote:

>What other (better?) utilities are available other than ReportSmith and
>QuickReport?

>Thanks
>Conrad Smith

Other Threads