Need Som programming help.

"Peter Rosendahl" <pete...@algonet.se> schreef in bericht
news:5k9k8usu6hqb21n8hsbnv007o72hif2cnl@4ax.com...

]I would like some help if anyone can do this (probably very easy) I am a
]beginner and can't figure out how to code this.
]
]
]I need an small program that take input from the user for highest number
7-50+
]something.  And puts them in an array in a certain way, i'll try to
explain.

  readln(myuserinput);

]
]as an example I use 15 numbers, program asks for blocks (1-1000(00))

>1000

]anyway (Array).
]
]Say in this case 10 blocks - 6 numbers "wide"
]
]First 10 number combination of number sequence is
]
]1 2 3 4 5 6
]1 2 3 4 5 7
]1 2 3 4 5 8
]1 2 3 4 5 9
]1 2 3 4 5 10
]1 2 3 4 5 11
]1 2 3 4 5 12
]1 2 3 4 5 13
]1 2 3 4 5 14
]1 2 3 4 5 15
]
]Next is
]1 2 3 4 6 7
]Next
]1 2 3 4 6 8
]and so on,

for i:=1 to 15 do
  for j:=i+1 to 15 do
    for k:=j+1 to 15 do
       for l:=k+1 to 15 do
          for m:=l+1 to 15 do
              for n:=m+1 to 15 do
                      writeln(i:3,j:3,k:3,l:3,m:3,n:3);

]I want these combinations to 'cycle' through every possible combination
so
]first line is between (in this case) 1st in sequence to 5005-10 (4095)
]Second is 2 until 5005-9 and so on, last is between 10 and 5005 there is
only
]5005 combinations with 15 numbers.
]
]Between every build of the array i need to do some own processing.
]
]If any one, first understand what I want and secondly can help me with
this
]I'm very grateful.
]
]Regards /Peter

Actually no. I haven't the slightest idea what you are trying to do. It
looks a lot like a homework question to me, which is the kind of question
we don't answer here.

First you should try to write the program yourself.
Second try to compile and run it.
See if it is doing what you want it to do.

If you have difficulties in these steps, Post your question accompanied
with code here, and you will gain a lot of replies and help.

---Femme