Stringgrid Problem

Hi ,
I have a one column stringGrid for the user to select values from, the user
can select more than one row. The question is How can I find out what range
of rows the user selected.

Allan Forrest,
Manchester,

Re:Stringgrid Problem

In article <01bdc483$536f39c0$f2527ec2@nasser> "Alan Forrest" <asdom...@globalnet.co.uk> writes:
>From: "Alan Forrest" <asdom...@globalnet.co.uk>
>Subject: Stringgrid Problem
>Date: 10 Aug 1998 17:22:10 GMT
>Hi ,
>I have a one column stringGrid for the user to select values from, the user
>can select more than one row. The question is How can I find out what range
>of rows the user selected.
>Allan Forrest,
>Manchester,

Look for the selection prpperty of TStringGrid

Daniel

Re:Stringgrid Problem

Alan Forrest wrote:

> Hi ,
> I have a one column stringGrid for the user to select values from, the user
> can select more than one row. The question is How can I find out what range
> of rows the user selected.

> Allan Forrest,
> Manchester,

A StringGrid has a property named selection - see Delphi Help

--
J?rgen Aase
Oslo

Other Threads