Drawing Text with different lfescapement and getting a different fontsizes

Hi,

I'm drawing the same text with nearly the same LOGFONT,
one time with lfEscapement=0 and lfOrientation=0,
Mapmode=anisotripic, ViewportExExt=1,1, WindowExExt=1,1, VieportOrgExt=0,0,
WindowOrgExt=0,0

 and one time lfEscapement=1800 and lfOrientation=1800,
Mapmode=anisotripic, ViewportExExt=-1,-1, WindowExExt=1,1,
VieportOrgExt=1000,1000, WindowOrgExt=0,0

and I'm get different fontsizes. The first font is smaller than the secound
one. Does anybody know why and what to do against it ?

thanks CU

Re:Drawing Text with different lfescapement and getting a different fontsizes

In article <01bd2e45$e9ddf2e0$64c86464@cu-home>, "Claus-Christian Ude"

<claus-christian....@on-line.de> writes:
>I'm drawing the same text with nearly the same LOGFONT,
>one time with lfEscapement=0 and lfOrientation=0,
>Mapmode=anisotripic, ViewportExExt=1,1, WindowExExt=1,1, VieportOrgExt=0,0,
>WindowOrgExt=0,0

> and one time lfEscapement=1800 and lfOrientation=1800,
>Mapmode=anisotripic, ViewportExExt=-1,-1, WindowExExt=1,1,
>VieportOrgExt=1000,1000, WindowOrgExt=0,0

>and I'm get different fontsizes. The first font is smaller than the secound
>one. Does anybody know why and what to do against it ?

Is the font you are using a TrueType one. How exactly are you calling the fonts
and setting them ?

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads