Weird Screen saver problem - Delphi 16 / win 3.11

I have come across a weird problem with a 16 bit screen saver, running on an
LCD screen. When the screensaver is active everything appears ok. When it is
terminated, the screen often looks "odd" as if it needs redrawing. If I
manually minimize and then maximise program manager everything seems to get
redrawn, however if I programatically use enumwindows to redraw all the
windows it has no effect.

Has anybody got the slightest idea what might be causing this ?
The screen is a monochrome lcd driven by a 16 colour tseng driver.
Can display drivers be called directly to force it to repaint the screen ?

Thanks

Tim Winstanley
Worcester
UK

Re:Weird Screen saver problem - Delphi 16 / win 3.11

On Wednesday, May 08, 1996, Tim Winstanley wrote...

?

> Thanks

> Tim Winstanley
> Worcester
> UK

I don't know, but windows 3.1/3.11 (and Win95) have an
undocumented/unsupported
API call which I use after drawing all over the screen in some of my
'intro' routines:

const usr = 'user.exe';
procedure REPAINT; external usr name 'REPAINTSCREEN';

HTH,

Paul,           (Thurs, 9 May 96, 19:10 EST)
SoftStuff, Croydon, Victoria, Australia, 3136
pa...@linuxserver.pccity.com.au

Other Threads