Memo component with variable fonts?

I need a Memo component that will allow changes from one font to
another inside the text of the memo, through some kind of font code.
At the moment, I can't think of how I'd go about writing this myself,
so are there any commercial/shareware/freeware components out there
that would allow me to do this?

Re:Memo component with variable fonts?

jbl...@smartlink.net (Jim Blust) wrote:
>I need a Memo component that will allow changes from one font to
>another inside the text of the memo, through some kind of font code.
>At the moment, I can't think of how I'd go about writing this myself,
>so are there any commercial/shareware/freeware components out there
>that would allow me to do this?

Look for FancyMem.Zip (freeware w/ source) at Damon Wischik's Delphi
Page (http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~djw1005/delphi/).

Regards
Wai Wong

Other Threads