Need some expert help, please ;-)

How can I set directory attributes from Delphi3 / Win32 API?
This is something which can be done from the filemanager Win Commander. I
need to clear the system attribute temporary from a
directory.

Help very much appreciated!

Re:Need some expert help, please ;-)

In article <Lsvd4.14024$zI2.689...@juliett.dax.net>, "Hans-Otto"

<simra...@fcmail.com> writes:
>How can I set directory attributes from Delphi3 / Win32 API?
>This is something which can be done from the filemanager Win Commander. I
>need to clear the system attribute temporary from a
>directory.

Not tested - look up FileSetAttr & FileGetAttr in Delphi help.

FileSetAttr('C:\??????\MyDir', FileGetAttr('C:\??????\MyDir) and not
faSysFile);

C:\??????\MyDir is of course your directory path particulars.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads