send image to another computer

hello
my problem:

I want to send an image(bitmap) to anoter computer..... I use a TNMUDP
component and image is the desktop captured in a tbitmap, my lines:
st:=tstream.create;
bitmap.savetostream(st);

......I have errors

do you know how I can use the stream?
tanks

Re:send image to another computer

Oh! I've done something similar some months ago. I've looking the code but
I don't know where did I put it (you know: Behind an orderly hard disk,
there is always a sick mind). Nevertheless, try this:

 st := tMemoryStream.Create;
Bitmap.SaveToStream (st);

I hope it helps!
Regards

DvG
dvgo...@openbank.es

P.S. I keep looking for the code.

Gianni Giusti escribi:

> hello
> my problem:

> I want to send an image(bitmap) to anoter computer..... I use a TNMUDP
> component and image is the desktop captured in a tbitmap, my lines:
> st:=tstream.create;
> bitmap.savetostream(st);

> ......I have errors

> do you know how I can use the stream?