Inserting blank lines and carriage returns into a Memo

When using code to insert lines (strings) into a Memo, how do I insert
carriage returns and blank lines?  Delphi 4.

comments?

Re:Inserting blank lines and carriage returns into a Memo

Memo1.Lines.Add('');

name3846 <M...@vegie.net> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:37c4b289.32767...@news.thew.net...

> When using code to insert lines (strings) into a Memo, how do I insert
> carriage returns and blank lines?  Delphi 4.

Re:Inserting blank lines and carriage returns into a Memo

Blank Line = Memo1.Lines.Add('');
Carraige Return (between two lines of text) = Memo1.Lines.Add(S1 + #13 +
S2);

name3846 <M...@vegie.net> wrote in message

> When using code to insert lines (strings) into a Memo, how do I insert
> carriage returns and blank lines?  Delphi 4.

> comments?

Other Threads