Standard email client (D5 Professional)

Hello!

Has anybody information about how to create an email-client (onyl send
emails to smtp-server) and how to make it temporary the standard mail
client?

The application should change the standart client to itself on start and
restore the old one on close.

Thanks for any help.

Greetings,
Andreas Vo?loh

Re:Standard email client (D5 Professional)

Look at any of the email examples for sending (indy, Francois Piette, etc),
look at MAPI / API for the changing of the default email client I think

/A.

"Andreas Vo?loh" <m...@vossloh-online.de> wrote in message

> Hello!

> Has anybody information about how to create an email-client (onyl send
> emails to smtp-server) and how to make it temporary the standard mail
> client?

> The application should change the standart client to itself on start and
> restore the old one on close.

> Thanks for any help.

> Greetings,
> Andreas Vo?loh