Download interbase 6 free version

Hello,

can anybody give me the url for downloading interbase 6 and documentation

grtzzz Frank

Re:Download interbase 6 free version

You may want to specify whether you want source or binaries.

I use Firebird or InterBase certified so I don't know where the latest stuff
is at off the top of my head.

I did hear that mers.com has a daily build of the sources and that the
sources for it are on SourceForge.

Hopefully that gives you what you need to know.

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

"Frank Beerens" <f.beer...@net.hcc.nl> wrote in message

> Hello,

> can anybody give me the url for downloading interbase 6 and documentation

> grtzzz Frank

Re:Download interbase 6 free version

http://mers.com has Windows SS and Linux Classic builds.

beta documentation can be downloaded at Borland's site.  You can also purchase
the media kit which comes with the certified build and all the documentation in
printed format.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks

Re:Download interbase 6 free version

You can download the IB 6 beta documentation from www.borland.com/interbase.
The IB 6 binaries are at http://mers.com.

--
Bill

Re:Download interbase 6 free version

Does this download include the IBReplicator?  If not, where would I get it?

thanx