Table Language (DBase) Error: Unknown Internal Operating System Error

We have this error: "Unknown Internal Operating System Error" upon open
Dbase tables which have been defined as  'double-byte' table languages,
namely Chinese (CP950,CP936),Korean,Japanese etc. (English is fine)

It happens on one Win98 only, which is <Win98 Second Edition 4.10.2222A>

Is this due to the win98 or BDE? how to tackle it. any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
John

Re:Table Language (DBase) Error: Unknown Internal Operating System Error

Sorry, only see the similar posting above after this. my apology.

"John" <state...@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message news:3c1ed9dd$1_1@dnews...
> We have this error: "Unknown Internal Operating System Error" upon open
> Dbase tables which have been defined as  'double-byte' table languages,
> namely Chinese (CP950,CP936),Korean,Japanese etc. (English is fine)

> It happens on one Win98 only, which is <Win98 Second Edition 4.10.2222A>

> Is this due to the win98 or BDE? how to tackle it. any help would be
greatly
> appreciated.

> Thanks
> John