grouping by month in SQL query

Hello,

I use Delphy 5 and FoxPro database driver.

I have no idea how to build a query to get a query table
with data grouped by month. In FoxPro, for example, I
can use any FoxPro function in SQL like 'select sum(incoming),
month(Date_Of_Incoming)....' It is not work in Delphi.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Serge.

Re:grouping by month in SQL query

Why dont you try something like
SELECT SaleDate,

  EXTRACT(MONTH FROM saledate) AS MM

FROM Orders

Serge <Ser...@alfainter.net> wrote in message

> Hello,

> I use Delphy 5 and FoxPro database driver.

> I have no idea how to build a query to get a query table
> with data grouped by month. In FoxPro, for example, I
> can use any FoxPro function in SQL like 'select sum(incoming),
> month(Date_Of_Incoming)....' It is not work in Delphi.

> Can anybody help me?

> Thanks.

> Serge.

Other Threads