What argumetn is the right one?

Hi all,

          SQL.Add (Format(',%g)',[DTPMstart.DateTime]));

        This sentence is wrong.... but what is wrong, the type of the
argument... or the way to get dthe datetime...?

        Any help?
Thanks
Jordi

Re:What argumetn is the right one?

Are you trying to get the value of a field named DateTime from a TTable
named DTPMstart? If so, use:

DTPMstart.DateTime.Value

Your code is returning a pointer to the field object.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB

"Bill Todd" <b...@nospam.dbginc.com> wrote:
>Are you trying to get the value of a field named DateTime from a TTable
>named DTPMstart? If so, use:

I'm trying to get a value from a DateTimerPicker anf insert it in a
TTable.

        Thanks

Other Threads