Windows '95 Shortcuts it *.lnk files

Has anyone seen anything on building an app which displays Win95
shortcuts like the msOffice toolbar does? I want to put all my apps for
a cust. on a bar and clean up the desktop.

Thanks.

Ron Kocsis
r...@mail.com

Re:Windows '95 Shortcuts it *.lnk files

If you can find the book "The Way of Delphi" by Gary Entsminger (1996, Prentice Hall,
ISBN 0-13-455271-7), it makes a desktop toolbar as an exercise.  It uses a Table to
store the tool buttons, but this aspect of the exercise could be easily modified.

Good luck,  Brian

ronk wrote:

> Has anyone seen anything on building an app which displays Win95
> shortcuts like the msOffice toolbar does? I want to put all my apps for
> a cust. on a bar and clean up the desktop.

> Thanks.

> Ron Kocsis
> r...@mail.com

Other Threads