Code beautifier

I'm trying to standardize a codebase created by multiple programmers with
different styles.  Does anyone know of source-code formatter/beautifier that
I could use to make this job easier?

Thanks for any input,

Gary

Re:Code beautifier

Gary Winkler wrote:

> I'm trying to standardize a codebase created by multiple programmers with
> different styles.  Does anyone know of source-code formatter/beautifier that
> I could use to make this job easier?

> Thanks for any input,

> Gary

Most definitely. Search back through the threads in this newsgroup for
"DelForEx". We encountered this question less than two days ago, and
several people (including myself) highly recommended it.

MH.

--
Martin Harvey. mar...@pergolesi.demon.co.uk
     http://www.pergolesi.demon.co.uk

The Usenet Oracle has pondered your question deeply.  Your question
was: Will your answer to this question be in the negative?
And in response, thus spake the Oracle: Memory fault.  Core dumped.

Re:Code beautifier

In article <388CAA76.23D08...@pergolesi.demon.co.uk>,
  Martin Harvey <mar...@pergolesi.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Gary Winkler wrote:

> > I'm trying to standardize a codebase created by multiple
programmers with
> > different styles.  Does anyone know of source-code

formatter/beautifier that

> > I could use to make this job easier?

> > Thanks for any input,

> > Gary

> Most definitely. Search back through the threads in this newsgroup for
> "DelForEx". We encountered this question less than two days ago, and
> several people (including myself) highly recommended it.

> MH.

> --
> Martin Harvey. mar...@pergolesi.demon.co.uk

Yes Martin,

I tried DelFor (standalone version): it gives very good results.
The Web address is:
http://www.slm.wau.nl/wkao/DelForExp.html
from Egbert van Nes

Eric.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Code beautifier

--
Realname: Alexei Valikov

Gary Winkler D??? ???Y?? ...

>I'm trying to standardize a codebase created by multiple programmers with
>different styles.  Does anyone know of source-code formatter/beautifier
that
>I could use to make this job easier?

Try http://www.slm.wau.nl/wkao/DelForExp.html. Greate tool. Many thanks to
the author.

Bye.
/lexi

Re:Code beautifier

Thanks to all for the help!!

Eric Hurtebis <Eric.Hurte...@ign.fr> wrote in message

> In article <388CAA76.23D08...@pergolesi.demon.co.uk>,
>   Martin Harvey <mar...@pergolesi.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > Gary Winkler wrote:

> > > I'm trying to standardize a codebase created by multiple
> programmers with
> > > different styles.  Does anyone know of source-code
> formatter/beautifier that
> > > I could use to make this job easier?

> > > Thanks for any input,

> > > Gary

> > Most definitely. Search back through the threads in this newsgroup for
> > "DelForEx". We encountered this question less than two days ago, and
> > several people (including myself) highly recommended it.

> > MH.

> > --
> > Martin Harvey. mar...@pergolesi.demon.co.uk

> Yes Martin,

> I tried DelFor (standalone version): it gives very good results.
> The Web address is:
> http://www.slm.wau.nl/wkao/DelForExp.html
> from Egbert van Nes

> Eric.