IdFtp fails to redirect to directory

Hey Team Indy and everyone else,
        Firstly, i downloaded indy yesterday and i think it's great! i've
tried using monster ftp but that's not updated (it's got support for
listview and treeview though). Anyway, here's my problem:
        i compiled ur ftp demo, i tried some servers (microsoft, cdrom,
etc..) they all work fine. then i tried my own website server, it doesn't
work! it's supposed to redirect to client/usr311/aliceyeung but it does not.
I have used alot of ftp clients and it redirects automatically.

        anyone noe why? (i tried 9.00 demo and 8.00 too)

regards,
aaron