IBSecurityService Component

Hi,

I am trying to use the IBExpress components to change the password from an
user, but It doesn't change.

I use the component TIBSecurityService, I set its properties UserName,
Password, SecurityAction, Server and Active, then I call the method
ModifyUSer but nothing happend.

Why ??

Thank you,

Rocio

Re:IBSecurityService Component

Try posting this on interbase.public.interbaseexpress.  You would be more
likely to get an answer there.

David R.

Re:IBSecurityService Component

> I am trying to use the IBExpress components to change the password from an
> user, but It doesn't change.

> I use the component TIBSecurityService, I set its properties UserName,
> Password, SecurityAction, Server and Active, then I call the method
> ModifyUSer but nothing happend.

> Why ??

Did you use IBX 4.4?

Oliver