closing application from other than main form

dear all

i have an application (in D5) in which users have to click on a
"accept terms" button. when this is done, the main menu of the
application appears. my problem is this:

how can i quit the application from the main menu?

i have used an onclose event handler for the "accept terms" form and
this seems to work when the user clicks "reject terms". however,
exiting the application from the main menu cause memory conflicts.

any clues, please.

cheers

robin

Re:closing application from other than main form

robin.do...@agric.nsw.gov.au (Robin Dobos) wrote in message <news:cb7bc881.0303021810.6ec4f51c@posting.google.com>...
> dear all

> i have an application (in D5) in which users have to click on a
> "accept terms" button. when this is done, the main menu of the
> application appears. my problem is this:

> how can i quit the application from the main menu?

> i have used an onclose event handler for the "accept terms" form and
> this seems to work when the user clicks "reject terms". however,
> exiting the application from the main menu cause memory conflicts.

> any clues, please.

> cheers

> robin

Try putting Application.Terminate; in the onclick event of the reject button.

HTH,

John

Other Threads