Non-blob column in table required to perform operation

Hello, friends!

  I'm developing a system that has a table (MS-Access) with a TMemo field.
When I insert a new record with no data in the TMemo field, all is fine. But
when I insert a new record with data in the TMemo field, the message
"Non-blob column in table required to perform operation" is showed. After
that, many errors occurs until I close the form and reopen.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Hugs,

-----------------------------------
Bruno Benvenuti
Perfil C & S Ltda.
Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil

Re:Non-blob column in table required to perform operation

Hello, friends!

  I'm developing a system that has a table (MS-Access) with a TMemo field.
When I insert a new record with no data in the TMemo field, all is fine. But
when I insert a new record with data in the TMemo field, the message
"Non-blob column in table required to perform operation" is showed. After
that, many errors occurs until I close the form and reopen.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Hugs,

Bruno Benvenuti
Perfil C & S Ltda.