Setting Default Field Values when Building a Table on the Fly

Does anyone know a way to set the Default Field Value When building a
table on the fly with CreateTable?

Thanks,

Bill Taylor
b...@btechdesign.com

Re:Setting Default Field Values when Building a Table on the Fly

Yeah, but it ain't easy. I found the best way is to use the DeskTop. If you
would like "a" solution, I'd be willing to release some source for a price.

If you really need to do this yourself, you'll have to DIG into the BDE
unit (D2/D3) or the DBIProcs.INT and DBITypes.INT in the DOC directory of
DELPHI 1

--

Jay Griffin
Loveland,  CO  USA

EMail:  griff...@webaccess.net
WEB:  http://www.fortnet.org/~griff777

Bill Taylor <b...@btechdesign.com> wrote in article
<33F69F89.3...@btechdesign.com>...

> Does anyone know a way to set the Default Field Value When building a
> table on the fly with CreateTable?

> Thanks,

> Bill Taylor
> b...@btechdesign.com