Delphi Online Tutorial Needed

Hello people!

Can someone please give me the address of a good internet tutorial for
Delphi 4. I have little knowledge of programming, so a beginner's course
would be nice (please make it one easy to understand as well!)

Re:Delphi Online Tutorial Needed

A quick google search for the online version of "Teach Yourself Delphi
4 in 21 Days" came up with:
http://www.kaposnet.hu/books/tysdelphi4/

It's at a few other sites, too.

This is a good book to get started with, however will not really teach
you advanced topics.

Hope this helps.

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 08:11:48 +0800, "Marc White"

<white...@space.net.au> wrote:
>Hello people!

>Can someone please give me the address of a good internet tutorial for
>Delphi 4. I have little knowledge of programming, so a beginner's course
>would be nice (please make it one easy to understand as well!)

Re:Delphi Online Tutorial Needed

Delphi tutorials available at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/TK_Boyd/Tut.htm

Presented in graded levels.