ADO and DB2

Hi

Does anyone know if an OLE Driver exists for DB2?  I may have an application
requirement in the near future in which I need to support both MS SQL Server
and DB2.  I know I can do it with BDE, but I'd prefer to use ADO if I can.

Kind regards

-Pete

(ADO, DB2, BDE - where would we be without acronyms!?)

Re:ADO and DB2

MS SNA Server has an ODBC driver that works through the OLE DB to ODBC
bridge, I think SP3 also contains an OLE DB Provider.

Merant also has one, I think as part of DataDirect.

-Euan

"Peter McCall" <datamation....@{*word*269}.net> wrote in message

> Hi

> Does anyone know if an OLE Driver exists for DB2?  I may have an
application
> requirement in the near future in which I need to support both MS SQL
Server
> and DB2.  I know I can do it with BDE, but I'd prefer to use ADO if I can.

> Kind regards

> -Pete

> (ADO, DB2, BDE - where would we be without acronyms!?)

Re:ADO and DB2

Thanks, Euan

Any idea where I can download any of these?

-Pete

Other Threads