Sybase : Operation not supported

Hallo,

Working with Delphi2 and an Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0, I use a
dbNavigator to browse through my Table (A Table on my SQL-Server).

When I edit the table an press Post on my navigator the message "BDE:
Operation is not supported".

This message has no effect on the opperation so the changes are accepted an
written in the Table.

How can I avoid this message?

With kind regards

Re:Sybase : Operation not supported

Does your table have a Primary Key defined?

kevin

Carl Andersbach wrote:

> Hallo,

> Working with Delphi2 and an Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0, I use a
> dbNavigator to browse through my Table (A Table on my SQL-Server).

> When I edit the table an press Post on my navigator the message "BDE:
> Operation is not supported".

> This message has no effect on the opperation so the changes are accepted an
> written in the Table.

> How can I avoid this message?

> With kind regards

Other Threads