Delphi Printing WITHOUT ReportSmith WITHOUT Print method

Can any brilliant programmer advise on how to print a few lines from
Delphi, specifically WITHOUT using ReportSmith (because it's a bit
like the Titanic) and WITHOUT using the form Print method, because
that prints a graphic of the form only.

The example in the help is great for dumping unformatted text to the
system printer as if it was a text file, but if you want to set the
font type and size etc., where do you set this up? I had a good look
at the Windows API in the on-line help, but I could not see much. I
expect there' are some headers and conventions out there? After all,
if Word 6 can do it, why can't I? (Don't answer that)

Any advice gladly accepted.

David Mockridge

da...@southernlife.co.za

8051 assembler, Pascal, Delphi, BASIC, and for my sins, CICS
COBOL/DB2, may it rest in peace.

Re:Delphi Printing WITHOUT ReportSmith WITHOUT Print method

G'day David,

Have a look at the tPrinter Object.

rgds,
RAM