Couple of Questions

Hello,
I have a couple questions that I need some help with.  First, I was
wondering if there is a way to get a list of all the tables in a MS Access
DB and then go and query each of these tables.  I think I remember seeing
somewhere on a newsgroup where this could be done, but I'm not sure that is
why I'm asking again.  Second, how can I go about changing the row colors in
the same MS Access DB.  I would like to have the option of 3 colors and the
user probably shouldn't have to change them.  The color would be dependent
on whether the record in the table was a hold, sold, or received.   I'm
using an ADO connection also.  Thanks for any help I can get.

Jeff

Re:Couple of Questions

Jeff Speed <spee...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> First, I was
> wondering if there is a way to get a list of all the tables in a MS Access
> DB

  ADOConnection.GetTableNames(AList,False);

would fill AList (a TStrings/TStringList) with the table names available
using the ADOConnection. (Without any System Tables that might be
there...that's what the "False" was for.

> and then go and query each of these tables.

I'd just use the names in the "AList" to build SQL statements to access the
tables.

Other Threads