TStoredProcedure not allowing Parameters with MS Access 97

Hi,
I've written some stored procs in Access (97) and am trying to access them
through the TStoredProc of D3.  The problem is that when I try to specify
the parameters (at design time) it doesn't give me the option of adding any.

I suspect this is because it thinks it got the information from the DB, but
then it ought to have identified the two parameters required, which it
hasn't.

Any ideas?  Am I doing something wrong? Or is my only mistake trying to use
Access?

Thanks in advance
Brian.