getopt for pascal, "beta" testers wanted

[Note: In order to avoid receiving a huge amount of mail, don't reply this
message after 10th June.]

I have ported gnu getopt from c to turbo pascal, and I would like to have
someone to look at it before I release it. ("test period" until week 25)

You don't necessarily have to go deep down in the code to compare the c code
with the pascal code (although that would be great!), but check that the
function actually works as it should.

If you are interested in testing it, send me a mail and I'll send you a
uuencoded zipfile with the source.

BTW: The unit is of course covered by GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.

 Haakon Loevdal, 23 years old.    email: hlov...@sn.no
 snailmail:  Haakon Loevdal, Kile, 4653 Haegeland, Norway
          --== Linux, The Choice of a GNU Generation ! ==--