Catching Windows Key Event - (Not OnKey... Events)

Hi,

I'd like to grab Windows Key Events so that if I'm focus on another
application, and if I push a key, My Application will knows what I have
pushed.

Is there an helping hand, please?

Thanks for your time

Jean      ;-)       mailto:jean.fa...@worldnet.fr

Re:Catching Windows Key Event - (Not OnKey... Events)

Jean FAGES wrote:
> Hi,

> I'd like to grab Windows Key Events so that if I'm focus on another
> application, and if I push a key, My Application will knows what I have
> pushed.

> Is there an helping hand, please?

> Thanks for your time

> Jean      ;-)       mailto:jean.fa...@worldnet.fr

Look into the Windows Hook procedures in the win32 help file.  I have
already written a mouse hooking program and should be able to write the Key
hooking program if you want.  write me back if intrested.

 Mark Zwicker
 m...@adventus.com

Other Threads