Delphi <-> Report Smith

Hi,

Using the TReport component I load and run Report Smith RunTime and make
nice looking reports for my boss.
Question: How do I send parameters with it? For example, in a database
one field contains the date. I want only the record shown of which the
datefield contains the date my boss puts in. I tried it with the
property 'Initial Values' but with no luck.
I solved the problem by making a second database with only the relevant
records, but I would be surprised if there is no better way!

Thanx in advance,
--
R. van Laake   raym...@vezass.nl
Vezass Amsterdam      Oostenburgervoorstraat 134  1018 MR  AMSTERDAM