How can I limit the displaying width of a field when using QReport?

Hi.
I want to generate a report.But the data in some fields are
too long.Is there any way to limit the width when I display them?
Thanks.

Re:How can I limit the displaying width of a field when using QReport?

You should be able to set the width of the qrlabel at design time.  Then set
the label's autosize property to false.

Ping

Dart Lee <li_ji...@cmmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi.
> I want to generate a report.But the data in some fields are
> too long.Is there any way to limit the width when I display them?
> Thanks.

Other Threads