Charts from Excel on printer canvas

I would like to be able to copy a chart from Ecel into a printer canvas
in Delphi.  Is that possible ?  And then the big question -- how.

Tom

Re:Charts from Excel on printer canvas

Just as suggestion:
- chart have the SaveAs method. You may save to file and after that load to
TBitmap and print on printer canvas.

As alternative you may try to copy a picture in clipboard (in Excel) and
paste (in Delphi)

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

Mike Shkolnik wrote:
> Just as suggestion:
> - chart have the SaveAs method. You may save to file and after that load to
> TBitmap and print on printer canvas.

> As alternative you may try to copy a picture in clipboard (in Excel) and
> paste (in Delphi)

Thanks.  I'll look into it.

Mike Shkolnik wrote:
> Just as suggestion:
> - chart have the SaveAs method. You may save to file and after that load to
> TBitmap and print on printer canvas.

Probably the way to go.

> As alternative you may try to copy a picture in clipboard (in Excel) and
> paste (in Delphi)

I am fairly sure that past will not work.  There are no printer.paste,
nor printer.canvas.paste methods.

> --
> With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
> E-mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
> WEB: http://www.scalabium.com

> "Tom Backer Johnsen" <bac...@psych.uib.no> wrote in message

>>I would like to be able to copy a chart from Ecel into a printer canvas
>>in Delphi.  Is that possible ?  And then the big question -- how.

>>Tom

Other Threads