MSSQL Server 2000 and Interbase 6 installing

Hi
 I could not install the two engines in the same machine
Could someone help me with that

Ing. Gustavo Demara TEMPO IT - Soluciones de Negocios Justo J. de Urquiza
286 PA X5012HXJ - Crdoba - Argentina T.E.: +54 (351) 4265273
gustavodema...@tempoit.com.ar www.tempoit.com.ar

Re:MSSQL Server 2000 and Interbase 6 installing

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:46:19 -0300, "Gustavo Demaria"

<gustavodema...@ciudad.com.ar> wrote:
>Hi
> I could not install the two engines in the same machine
>Could someone help me with that

You need to supply a much more detailed description of the problem you
are having before anyone can help you. What operating system? What
version of each product? What error message do you get?

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:MSSQL Server 2000 and Interbase 6 installing

Gustavo,

There *was* one serious issue with a *very* old setup routine
of InterBase 6 Open Edition, namely replacing a newer msvcrt.dll
version with an older one.

But, as Bill has said, we need a lot more information. ;-)

HTH,
Thomas Steinmaurer
http://www.iblogmanager.com

"Gustavo Demaria" <gustavodema...@ciudad.com.ar> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3e77a12d$1@newsgroups.borland.com...

> Hi
>  I could not install the two engines in the same machine
> Could someone help me with that

> Ing. Gustavo Demara TEMPO IT - Soluciones de Negocios Justo J. de Urquiza
> 286 PA X5012HXJ - Crdoba - Argentina T.E.: +54 (351) 4265273
> gustavodema...@tempoit.com.ar www.tempoit.com.ar

Other Threads