Rich text editor

Hi,
we are looking for a Rich text editor that are stable and easy to use, with
as much functionality as possible.
From what we've found so far, the WPTools components looks OK. This one
works with both RTF and HTML and can even generate PDF, with tables and
graphics.

Does anybody have any experience with this component, or maybe have
something else to recommend..?

Thanks,
Jan

Re:Rich text editor

Hi,
we are looking for a Rich text editor that are stable and easy to use, with
as much functionality as possible.
From what we've found so far, the WPTools components looks OK. This one

--
J@n ?ystein Sunde Knudsen - jank...@start.no