Closing Dialup Network connection

I'm writing a small ftp-program: connecting to the internet, downloading
some files and disconnecting. I download ICS
(http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm) because a lot of you people were
very enthousiastic about this package. And you were right.
But I still have a problem and I can't find anything to solve it.
Connecting with the internet work fine, but disconnecting not. I don't know
how to do that: when you connect an FTP-client everything is done
automatically, but I can't find any method to close down the Dialup Network
Connecting and now I have to disconnect manually.

I hope someone can help me!!

Thanks,

Erwin Gravesteijn

Re:Closing Dialup Network connection

> I'm writing a small ftp-program: connecting to the internet, downloading
> some files and disconnecting. I download ICS
> (http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm) because a lot of you people were
> very enthousiastic about this package. And you were right.
> But I still have a problem and I can't find anything to solve it.
> Connecting with the internet work fine, but disconnecting not. I don't
know
> how to do that: when you connect an FTP-client everything is done
> automatically, but I can't find any method to close down the Dialup
Network
> Connecting and now I have to disconnect manually.

> I hope someone can help me!!

On the same wensite as ICS, you'll find RasDial, an application which
replace Windows RAS dialer. There is full source code, including a ras.pas
unit you can reuse in your own application to connect and disconnet RAS
connections.

--

francois.pie...@pophost.eunet.be
The freeware Internet Component Suite maker

Other Threads