Wanted Grid with components & Sorting

Hi,

I am using delphi 2.0 for my software development. I am now desperately
looking for any 3rd party components for grids which can :

-required criteria
* (1)    Add components like buttons, checkbox &  combo-boxes in the
grid cells.
* (2)    Sort by ascending & descending on the columns by clicking on
the columns header.

-optional criteria
(3)    Formating of cells to decimal points, numeric, datetime.
(4)    Display graphic in cell.
(5)    Indivudual cells controls like color, fonts

Please help!

Thanks,

FW Lai
Malaysia

Re:Wanted Grid with components & Sorting

Visit www.turbopower.com.

 ---- x
==============================
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
xav...@xapware.com

Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support
questions received via email.

Re:Wanted Grid with components & Sorting

Also take a look at Woll2Woll software's InfoPower collection.

http://www.woll2woll.com/

-SynTap

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998 15:17:00 GMT, xav...@xapware.com (Xavier Pacheco

(TeamB)) wrote: