width of dbgrid varies on different monitors

Hi,
I designed the columns of a dbgrid to fit exactly within the width of the
dbgrid (so there won't be any horisontal scrollbar). When installing the app
on my client's computer, the columns are too wide for the grid, and the
horisontal scrollbar is visible. How can I ensure that the total with of the
columns will fit the grid (on different monitors)?

Thanks a lot for any suggestrions,
Tove

Re:width of dbgrid varies on different monitors

"Tove" <tove.bjornb...@i-design.no> wrote in message

> I designed the columns of a dbgrid to fit exactly within the width of the
> dbgrid (so there won't be any horisontal scrollbar). When installing the
app
> on my client's computer, the columns are too wide for the grid, and the
> horisontal scrollbar is visible. How can I ensure that the total with of
the
> columns will fit the grid (on different monitors)?

Go to the properties of the Form this grid is on and set Scaled to False.
This is the first thing I do in any form I create.

--
Wayne Niddery (Logic Fundamentals, Inc.)
RADBooks: http://www.logicfundamentals.com/RADBooks/delphibooks.html

Other Threads