Viewing Contents of Memo Fields in Database Desktop

I've created a Paradox 5.0 table using the Database Desktop from Delphi
3.0. The table has a Memo field. My Delphi program posts data to the
Paradox table. When I use the Database Desktop to view the contents on
the Paradox table, the contents of the Memo field are shown as "<BLOB
memo>". How do I view the acutal contents of the Memo field in the
Paradox table?

Re:Viewing Contents of Memo Fields in Database Desktop

You can also create a DBMemo field on your user interface and make a link to
the memo field in the table.

Christoph Kindle

Re:Viewing Contents of Memo Fields in Database Desktop

Try Database Utilities 1.3. -
http://freespace.{*word*269}.net/giles.lindsay/GJL-Software
Bijan wrote in message <36A21194.A81AD...@yahoo.com>...
>I've created a Paradox 5.0 table using the Database Desktop from Delphi
>3.0. The table has a Memo field. My Delphi program posts data to the
>Paradox table. When I use the Database Desktop to view the contents on
>the Paradox table, the contents of the Memo field are shown as "<BLOB
>memo>". How do I view the acutal contents of the Memo field in the
>Paradox table?

Other Threads