HELP!!! [Extended MAPI and Exchange Server]

From Exchange server my attachments do not save to my hard drive in long
filename format.  I tried simple MAPI and routines using
CreateOleObject('Mapi.Session').  From a little reading I have done I think
Extended MAPI will solve my problem.  Does anyone have a direction I can
start with?

I found some Extended Mapi headers, but a little starter code would help.  I
can pass a little example code back as well.

What I am doing is reading an email address, saving the attachments,
forwarding the email, and moving it to another Exchaneg foler.  All this
works except the files do not save in long filename format.

Thanks,
Lewis Howell (a.k.a. LOU)
Lucent Technologies