Convert type form C to Pascal

Hi,
can somebody help me with conversion C type "float" (I don't know C and this
I was see this type in BC4.5) to some type in BP7.
I mustr convert some binary file to text and in this file are int, longint
and float types. Thanks.

Re:Convert type form C to Pascal

MILAN schrieb in Nachricht <7cq8ej$8g...@argo.telecom.cz>...

>Hi,
>can somebody help me with conversion C type "float" (I don't know C and
this
>I was see this type in BC4.5) to some type in BP7.
>I mustr convert some binary file to text and in this file are int, longint
>and float types. Thanks.

If you see a variable of type float in C,C++ or JAVA then it's a real
variable (binary compatibility not guaranteed, because BP7 stores variables
of type real in a very strange way). The floating point types single, double
and extended are standardized in PASCAL and in C by the IEEE.
Andreas Krennmair
|   "I think there's a world market for maybe 5 computers"      |
|   Thomas J. Watson, IBM, 1943                                 |
|   "Computers in the future may perhaps only weigh 1.5 tons"   |
|   Magazine "Popular Mechanics", 1949                          |
|   "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer   |
|    in their own home."                                        |
|   Kenneth Olsen, Digital Equipment Corp., 1977                |