StrToFloat always raises an EConvertError

Does anyone know why even StrToFloat('.25') raises an EConvertError
as well in Delphi 1 as in Delphi 2 executables?

On my machine (P200 MMX) is the latest win95 installed (version 4.00.950
B), using fat32.
Running the Exe on a P150 works properly.

Please also reply to my Email-Address

Thanks!

Re:StrToFloat always raises an EConvertError

StrToFloat uses the comma delimiter, set in the control panel -> country
options (don't know the correct english name).

Heiko

Jaap Mosselman <J.Mossel...@pr.agro.nl> schrieb im Beitrag
<34180AA0.4...@pr.agro.nl>...

Jaap Mosselman wrote:

> Does anyone know why even StrToFloat('.25') raises an EConvertError
> as well in Delphi 1 as in Delphi 2 executables?

> On my machine (P200 MMX) is the latest win95 installed (version 4.00.950
> B), using fat32.
> Running the Exe on a P150 works properly.

> Please also reply to my Email-Address

> Thanks!Check your win95 number format,

it might be that your desimal format is set as a ',' and not as a '.'

Cheers
Conrad Smith

Other Threads