Bugs in Delphi Informant?

Regarding Joseph Fung's article on Netscape: (He only listed a phone no, no
Email I hesitate to bother him via phone)

1) The optimizer found several unused variables.  Why?

In addition:

2) Gif source: Destructor hides it's inherited counterpart
3) MapURL: Constructor hides it's inherited counterpart (No error, but with
polymrphism this could change, why did he not override?)
4) Where do the created MAPURLs get destroyed? Last I knew listbox does not
destry it's objects, has this changed? Or is he relying on the Win95 to
deallocat all the programs resources on shut down (Which if so IMHO is a VERY
badpractice)

_
NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any
problems, or RFC non-compliance, please report it to p...@pobox.com
Please do not report duplicates, as this is usually a manual resend
|Chad Z. Hower  -  phoe...@pobox.com                         |
|Phoenix Business Enterprises - p...@pobox.com - www.pbe.com  |
|Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure          |

>>SQUID - The ultimate 32 bit offline databasing reader

**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha)